The objective of this subject is to help students develop the following skills:
- Taking responsibility as an individual or as a group
- Fair play
- Group work
- Communication and observation
- Setting goals, implementation, and evaluation.
The curriculum covers following activities in order to achieve this objective:
- Hopping, gallop, running
- Throwing small objects and jumping
- Walking in balance and turning
- Rolling and forward roll
- Throwing, catching, and hitting balls
- Climbing artificial rock walls
Classes are based on learning through playing games. Classes are connected to other disciplines and daily life. Physical activities are one of the keystones of achieving a healthy community from healthy individuals and perhaps the most fun and effective of the tools used to achieve this goal when used properly. Physical activities are an important tool of modern education system that aims to prepare individuals for life in many aspects.