The objective of this subject is to help students develop the following skills:
- Taking responsibility as an individual or as a group
- Planning and developing strategies
- Group work and ensuring the security of the group
- Respecting individual differences
- Fair play and problem- solving
- Learning about and respecting their own culture and other cultures
The curriculum covers following activities in order to achieve this objective:
- Team games with rules
- Table tennis
- Long jump
- Climbing artificial rock walls
Classes are connected to other disciplines and daily life. In addition to class activities, classroom tournaments are organized in order to develop students’ organization skills, cultures, and personal development.
Physical Education class is one of the keystones of achieving a healthy community from healthy individuals and perhaps the most fun and effective of the tools used to achieve this goal when used properly. Physical activities are an important tool of modern education system that aims to prepare individuals for life in many aspects.