Common values underlie our educational approach followed in all our schools:
- We value mutual trust and our relationships are based upon trust.
- We always tell the truth, act right, and encourage proper behavior.
- We respect each other and our differences. We accept and value different feelings, thoughts, and cultures.
- We are loyal to our foundation. The members of the staff care about the foundation. We work meticulously in order to achieve our goals.
- We appreciate our foundation, our past, and the members of the staff. We are aware of the fact that we cannot exist in the future without them.
- We care about the world and the community we live in, and our cultural heritage. It is important for us to have a quality life and to leave a better world for future generations.
- We adapt to globalizing world. We adopt universal values.